Welcome to Buckhead Rotary
Local Leaders United
The Rotary Club of Buckhead unites leaders from all walks of life, amplifying their individual contributions to make Buckhead, Atlanta and the world a better place to live and work.
- Join Leaders: Connect with leaders from our community and the world
- Exchange Ideas: Expand your network and your worldview
- Take Action: Help create lasting change in our community and other communities around the world
- Get Directions »
Stories about the recent activities of our club. Learn more »
- 10/21/14: Buckhead Rotary Club Shines Apples to Say Thank You to Local Teachers
- 1/29/13: Buckhead Rotary Club presents Humanitarian Award to Frank Skinner, former BellSouth CEO
- 1/28/13: Buckhead Rotary Club presents humanitarian award
- 1/22/13: FODAC Partners with Buckhead Rotary on Medical Aid to Ecuador
- 11/12/12: Companions for Heroes
- 4/24/15 : And congratulations to past president Candace Klein for being named Assistant District Governor of the Year by Rotary District 6900. Way to go, Candace!
- 4/24/15 : Congratulations to Alec Smythe for being named Rotarian of the Year by Rotary District 6900. It is a big, and very well-deserved honor for our past president and friend.
- 4/13/15 : Phil Curtis gave us some history of the Masters today in Sunshine today.
- 4/13/15 : Going to District Conference? Take some crayons!
Update: Thanks to the very generous support of people near and far, we now have plentiful crayons for the foreseeable future! Through donations and social activity, you cast a bright light on the power of social media this week. We stand in awe of your support. If you'd still like to support our art therapy program, consider making a donation that will help fund art supplies throughout the year at https://giving.choa.org/arttherapy. Once again, thank you!
- 4/9/15 : If anyone has room in their car on the way to District Conference, I know a few GRSP students are in need of transpo. PM me if you can.
- April 27th, 2015: No Meeting
- May 4th, 2015: Chris Carr / Georgia Economic Development
- May 11th, 2015: Eddie Staub / Eagle Ranch
- May 11th, 2015: Board Meeting
- May 17th, 2015: Sunday Supper: Dr. Ken Bernhardt
- May 18th, 2015: Denise Starling / Livable Buckhead
- May 25th, 2015: No meeting-Memorial Day
- June 1st, 2015: No Meeting - End of school year break
- June 8th, 2015: Rob Garcia
- June 15th, 2015: Bill Nordmark
- June 15th, 2015: Board Meeting
- June 29th, 2015: No Meeting / Independence Day